Sunday, November 15, 2009

Snowbound

This weekend we're staying in (I say as though that is somehow vastly different than what we do every day) due to this:

IMG_5017

IMG_5016

While pretty, it is not ideal for traipsing around with a newborn in tow.

However, this has given us time to hang out as a family. Sabine got to try her first bottle this weekend. She was slightly suspicious; dad doesn't usually do the feeding:

IMG_5003

But she's hungry enough she didn't spend too much time dwelling on the issue.

IMG_5002

Tummy time continues to be a source of consternation:

IMG_4982

As does bathtime:

IMG_5008

IMG_5014

Roar.

IMG_5015

Sabine's friend Sonja came over on Friday, and the two of them hit it off, as much as babies can. We're hoping Sonja's good smiling influence will rub off on Miss Sabine.

IMG_4969

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

IMG_4951

*Editor's note: The editor in me is embarassed to admit that I made a grammatical mistake in my previous entry. (At least one.) Apparently one does not perform complex mathematical equations so much as one analyzes them. I did not know. And my English had to get corrected by a mathematician. I am going to go hide under a rock of shame now.

On the plus side, Sabine has a fabulous built-in math tutor, who's only a phone call away.

4 comments:

  1. From Dustin's bottle picture, it looks like Sabine is really beginning to focus.

    - Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grammatical note from another mathematician...

    One PERFORMS mathematical COMPUTATIONS.

    - Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the snowy picture! Nice shot. And, yes, Sabine does look a bit suspicious while woofing down her bottle. :-)
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the photos! And Sabine's look toward Dustin while he's feeding her is so cute. :-) Glad the bottle went well.

    Sadly, we're going to have to wait a little longer to see you guys again. I am feeling better, but now B has a bad cold. :-( I'm so glad I got to meet Sabine when I did! I can't believe how much time has gone by already. We MUST get together soon after Thanksgiving, for sure!

    Glad to see/hear that all is going well for you. Keep all the photos coming.

    ReplyDelete