Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bath and Missing Cat

Yesterday was not a great day in our household. Sabine finally got her first bath and...
IMG_4915
She was not a fan.

It was exhausting, though, and she did sleep well last night.
IMG_4912

Of course it was the one night where I had other things on my mind, so I still didn't get any sleep. Our cat Tatum is missing. He disappeared yesterday around the time we had some cleaning ladies come over to help us clean our house. We don't know for sure that that is when he got out, but we haven't seen him since then. And anyone who knows Tautm knows that he doesn't remain quiet for that long. We've turned our house upside down, and we're pretty sure he's not inside. So we have put up flyers outside and called the local vets, but nothing yet. This blog is supposed to be about Sabine, but Tatum was our baby first, and this is kind of a desperate attempt to ask anyone who might be coming over in the next couple of days to please keep your eyes peeled for him as you come in. We'll let you know if there's an update.

IMG_4762-copy_edited-1

2 comments:

  1. Oh, no! I'm so sorry to hear about Tatum! I know he's your little beloved one too. I really, really hope he turns up safe and sound soon.

    (And hopefully Sabin's next bath will go better.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me so sad that my buddy Tatum is missing. :(

    ReplyDelete