Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Busy Bees

Sabine and I had a great first week at home together last week, although I use the words "at home" losely, since we were on the go all week. We saw a lot of friends, went out to eat, went shopping, and finally made it to the Butterfly Pavillion!

IMG_BufPa

I'm not sure Sabine even noticed the butterflies, but she was definitely very happy to see her friends M and S there!

IMG_BufPav2

(Unfortunately, we missed getting a picture with B and E, who were also there. Herding five little ones through that big open place was a little tricky.)

IMG_BufPa3

Later in the week Sabine and I went to the toy store. That was a lot of fun, although I had trouble getting a non-blurry shot of Miss Miss while we were there. It! Was! Just! SO! Exciting! She couldn't sit still. Here's the closest she got to sitting. (Bouncing.)

toystore

She enjoyed a lot of different toys, but seemed to favor a monkey, a train tender (Grandpa would be proud), a big bear (surprise surprise), and a ball. Miraculously, only the ball ended up coming home with us. phew.

Sorry some of these pictures are so small, I took them on my phone.

1 comment:

  1. M&S were happy to see her too!! :-)
    and their mama was happy to see you!

    ReplyDelete