Thursday, January 27, 2011

Girlie Girl

Other than already being a little boy-crazy, Sabine is showing other signs of being a bit of a girlie girl. She loves her shoes, especially when they technically belong to someone else. We haven't gotten many pictures, but she loves to sneak over to the door and put on a pair of mine or her daddy's (or whomever is currently visiting) and tromp around in them until she falls. She's getting pretty good at balancing in them, actually. Here's one shot of her getting into a pair of my shoes:

IMG_8105

And she recently got a hand-me-down pair of ladybug boots. Despite the fact that they are six sizes too big, she insists on wearing them all the time. They are, indeed, darling.

IMG_20110113_161342

The girl also loves purses and bags. She's figured out how to sling them over an arm and continue on with what she was doing. The bigger the better.

IMG_7890

IMG_7895

IMG_7993

IMG_7884

IMG_7860

IMG_7730

IMG_7729

Sabine's also very into accessories. She loves jewelry, and will point out people's rings and earrings as soon as they come over. When no one is available to share their necklace, Sabine improvises with whatever she has on hand. Her stacking rings are currently only used as bracelets (bah-bahs), and her pop-together beads are only used as a necklace. Woe unto you if you undo the necklace.

I don't know about Valentine's Day, but I think the girl's ready for Carnivale. Pajamas by mama. Accessories by Sabine.

IMG_7888

Yes? No? Am I the only one who sees it?

17127

5 comments:

  1. She's so lovely :))
    Gosh, how much I miss that time when I could make her wear anything I wanted ... enjoy it while you still can :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOTALLY see it! Except Sabine is sooooo much cuter.
    Thanks for all of these fabulous photos and visual stories to keep me up to date on my favorite little girl. I would love to get to together sometime -maybe tag along for the music class? I'd love to see how it's run. Miss you all!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! I think maybe Miss Sabine takes after her mama a little bit! I love the lady bug boots!

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to accessorize, little darling! I especially love the ability to continue playing while carrying a handbag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so funny how much she and sonja are alike! I don't need to post on my blog. I'll just copy yours. hahah

    I love it when Sonja puts a handbag on her arm and says Bye! like she's off to shopping.

    ReplyDelete