Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Enjoying Our Time

The other day I heard Sabine come out of our bedroom and say, "I'm going to work now, I've got my work clothes on!" I turned around and saw this:

securedownload-1

She cracks me up, so many times this kind of thing happens and I don't have a camera handy! We've been busy these days, and enjoying all the warm weather we've been having, so here are a few pictures from my phone from over the past week.

securedownload-7
An ice cream break after a play date park.

securedownload-5
Taking herself very seriously with a friend's play house. She LOVED this thing, I think she would have stayed there all day if we had let her.

securedownload
Getting the royal treatment at another play date with some good friends.

securedownload-4
And just being cute (and fashionable) at home. A friend pointed out that there is more than a mild resemblance to Uncle Eric, especially when he was about this age, in this particular picture. I'd have to agree.

So here are a few more from this set, I don't usually post similar pictures, but she was just being too cute, I couldn't pick just one!

securedownload-3
What happens if I ask her to smile,

securedownload-6
and what happens when she really smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment