Monday, April 5, 2010

Family

As I alluded to in the last post, we’ve gotten to see a lot of family recently. Uncle Eric and Aunt Diana were in town last week and got to see how much Sabine’s grown since Thanksgiving.

IMG_5723

As Uncle Eric said, (and I paraphrase) you can see more than her tonsils in this family picture, so that’s already an improvement.

IMG_5724

And this past weekend we got to see more of the Kitson side of the family; you all look good holding a baby. Just saying.

IMG_5754

I didn’t get as many pictures of the extended family as I wanted to, since Sabine had started to melt down around the time I remembered to get my camera out. But here’s a picture of Sabine sporting a gift from Great-Aunt Diane, which will hopefully suffice. She did finally fit into her darling snowsuit just in time for the last (?) major snowstorm of the season. (I say, tempting Mother Nature.)

IMG_5718_edited-1

No comments:

Post a Comment