Thursday, April 1, 2010

Almost Easter

Hello! I'm sorry we haven't had a chance to post new pictures in a while. I had my first business trip, which was also my first overnight away from Sabine. Overall, I think she fared much better than I did, in large part to the dynamic duo of our nanny and Grandmom, who kept the little girl very happy and entertained. (Extra thanks to Grandmom for pulling the long night shift with a teething five-month-old!) I also think it helped that I was able to make that trip before Sabine got into a separation anxiety phase.

We had a great, if short, visit with Uncle Eric and Aunt Diana last week, and we're looking forward to Easter with Dustin's extended family this weekend.

Our little bunny seems ready:

IMG_5703

2 comments:

  1. This is an adorable picture! What a cute bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! And all ready to go in her darling spring dress. :)

    ReplyDelete