Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sabine Sourse v. 2.0

Just a quick update to say, you may have noticed the format here has changed. The pink was nice, but that particular template was chopping off the edges of my pictures. So while my vastly more technologically-competent brother was here visiting, I got him to help me create a new template that would accomodate my pictures. I think it looks a little cleaner, too.

I also had him carry many boxes and assemble bookshelves. Clearly that should be what he wants to do on his vacation, right?

Sabine has also made another step forward with her motor skills. She discovered she could suck her thumb after a particularly terrible (well, they're all terrible according to her) bath. Dustin and I weren't sure whether to encourage it or not, but it was really cute, in a very pathetic, upset baby kind of way. I didn't manage to get a picture, but I will keep trying.

IMG_5075

2 comments:

  1. SO cute!! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

    We have some friends whose kids sucked their thumbs--it was much easier for them to console themselves at night, because no one had to go put their pacifier back in. Not sure how hard it was to break the habit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word....she is too cute! Love those big blue eyes! Can't wait to meet her!

    Mel

    ReplyDelete