Monday, December 14, 2009

Outtakes

We're slowly getting in the holiday mood around here. We are trying to put together Christmas cards, and we did a couple of photo shoots to try and get a decent picture of Sabine. She refused to smile for a single shot, despite many handstands and dances from her parents...so the mood we're going for is Very Serious Joy, if you are wondering when you receive a card from us, assuming we actually manage to get them mailed out.

In the meantime, here are a few of the pictures that didn't make the cut. And while Sabine refused to smile, we are certainly getting a kick out of these.

IMG_5137
I-Got-Into-the-Eggnog Baby

IMG_5133
Face-plant Baby

IMG_5117
Chatty Baby

IMG_5130
Falling Baby

I think my Mom of the Year chances dropped drastically when I took a picture of my precious child tipping over instead of rescuing her. For what it's worth, she didn't seem to really notice. And she doesn't seem any worse for wear.

Smile photo still pending.

3 comments:

  1. Look at her hold her head up! Way to go, Sabine! It looks like she's getting stronger -- and cuter (even though that's probably not possible) -- every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I-Got-Into-the-Eggnog Baby is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm about to post a video of Sonja walking with her walker that I had to edit the ending off, because she totally crashed and I just kept the camera rolling.
    So, no worries on the mom of the year :-) I'm not in the running either! haha

    ReplyDelete