Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to You!

In honor of Mother's Day, we're doing another flashback. Sabine may or may not love this dress as much as her mom and grandmom do, but fortunately she still (mostly) lets me dress her in whatever I want. And for Mother's Day, I wanted festive traditional western European. Specifically Swiss.

IMG_9133

As apparently, did MY mother, back in November of 1980.

Dress5

Then we got Sabine dressed in a more modern, more American outfit, and headed out for a nice dinner with Nana Lin and Aunt Dani.

IMG_9155_2

IMG_9169

All in all, a lovely day. I just wish these weekends would last a little longer!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it!!! That is awesome! Absolutely precious! Amazing that your family has kept that darling outfit all these years. :)

    ReplyDelete