Sunday, April 3, 2011

Filmmaking

Sorry for the lack of posting...we've been excited about a new medium: Camcorder! Hey, Cat, welcome to 1990! The wait has been worth it. I present to you, Downhill.



.
.
.
.
Actual film still pending.




ARRRGHHH, I just realized this blog is cutting off the right side of the movie. Click HERE to go directly to YouTube to watch the video there, it's much better when you can see the whole thing.

Addendum: I believe my super schmart brother fixed the viewing problem. The blog format may look slightly different, but now you should be able to see the video correctly right here. Thank you, Uncle Eric!

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome! Priceless! I watched it twice. ;) Will probably watch it again. So cute! And it looks like Mommy got the quite the workout that day too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like mother like daughter. :) I think you have future Olympian on your hands for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Can't believe even had costuming credits. How cool? :-) Suz

    ReplyDelete