Wednesday, January 6, 2010

11+

Sorry posting has been lighter recently. I went back to work on Monday, so my blogging time has been drastically reduced. While I was nervous about the transition, it seems to be going pretty well overall. I did miss work and my co-workers, and we found a great nanny. Plus, I am enjoying being able to work on the computer without keeping one eye/hand on Sabine.

Our friends Sam and Matt visited us over the weekend. Sabine has started looking very surprised when the camera flashes. I am not sure why--it's been flashing almost non-stop since she was born.

IMG_5314

IMG_5317

Sabine is now over 11 weeks old. She sucks on her fist all the time, and is in the process of figuring out how to grasp onto toys and bring them to her mouth. She's also started transitioning out of the scrawny newborn phase (finally) and is putting on some chunk. She's got a great roll developing on each of her thighs. Hopefully I can get a picture of it soon.

Happy 2010!

IMG_5319

2 comments:

  1. Her eyesight is probably improving to actually focus on things further away so bright flashes are more surprising? I haven't a real reason, just sounds good. Looking cute as ever. S.W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, she is so adorable. How can she get any cuter? Have you tried using the Boppy for tummy time? That was the only way Ashley would tolerate it.

    ReplyDelete