Thursday, October 29, 2009

Meet Sabine

Welcome to our new blog! (Yep, we're those people now.) But we couldn't resist, she's too cute not to share. Here are a few pictures for those of you who haven't seen or heard from us recently. We happened to take one last profile picture the night before Sabine was born. Please don't mind my expression--the point is the belly.

IMG_4763

I started having contractions at about 3:00AM on Monday, October 19, but they were pretty mild until my water broke around 6:30AM. We went to our hospital back in Denver, which took a while in rush hour traffic, but we made it just fine. I got an epidural mid-morning, and the rest of the day was pretty mellow until I started pushing around 8:40PM and somehow got a kink in my epidural so I started feeling everything a lot more.

Sabine was born at 10:26PM, weighing 7lbs 2oz. She has been more than worth it, Dustin and I both fell in love right away.

C and S



D and S



D and S 2



Babysab1

No comments:

Post a Comment